Monday 12 December 2011

Challenge #16 Anything Goes WINNER!

A massive thank you to everyone who took part in our 'Anything Goes' challenge this fortnight. We had an outstanding number of entries and nearly 200 fantastic followers. Thank you for all your support, it is really appreciated.

The design team enjoyed viewing all of your gorgeous cards and projects. It was even more difficult than usual to choose between all the great entries on this challenge but I am pleased to announce the following 'Top 3' creations for this challenge are:

#39 Lea
#62 Xtglx
#212 Amelia

and the 'Winner' of our 'Anything Goes' Challenge is:

#113 Terrie B


Thanks for sharing with us this week Terrie. Your card, gift box and match tag were absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful gift for your friend. Don't forget to email me (mail@theribbonreel.co.uk) by the end of the week to claim your prize!

Congratulations to all, you can collect your 'top 3' and 'winner' badges from our side bar which you can display on your blogs.

Have a great week and don't forget to check out this fortnights challenge!

Keilly

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! :) Thank you so, so much for picking my entry as one of the Top 3! :)

    Thats made my day! :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My days!!Thankyou so much ladies I am thrilled to pieces!!!!
    what a lovely surprise especially as today is my Anniversary!!!WoW I am tickled for sure...
    Thankyou once again for your wonderful Inspiration..
    Congrats to all :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 - this means so much to me! I am so proud to display my Top 3 Ribbon Reel blinkie on my blog. Love your challenges and to look at the beautiful inspirational creations from the Design Team.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete